Monday, December 17, 2007

Stan's Birthday....



is today! That's right. Send him some birthday greetings, particularly since I have ruined big birthday plans by contracting my first case of Delhi belly. So we are are stuck in Hampi for two more days, which in the end has actually been a nice quiet break from all the air and noise pollution we encountered in Rajasthan and a way to prepare ourselves for the partying we will be doing on the coast. We should be able to make it to Goa by Wednesday... and then we will be celebrating STAN. Maybe we will get a decent internet connection there so we can get more pictures up.

Hope you are all enjoying the winter snow! Christmas greetings to come.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... Stan has taken up the harmonica, what a delight!

6 comments:

labrat said...

Happy birthday buddy.

Liz said...

happy birthday uncle stan!


and bevin i hope you feel better.

Mr. Gower said...

Was bummed that I forgot to mention Stan's birthday the other night. Then out of nowhere I get a snowglobe in the mail. Wow! You should have seen me opening it in the basement - not knowing what it was and thinking some ghost of Christmas past was sending me a box of baby snakes or something. Thank you both - that is so kool of you and on Stan's birthday too - it's, how you say, serendipidous. Enjoy it - and take care of that belly Bevin. You both were greatly missed at Brady's the other night.

chrisbike said...

I think wiht the time change it is still your b-day. It seems fomr the pictures and title that you had a great time. Did you finally tell bevin how old you actualy are?

Unknown said...

Shahien and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! We have been following your blog...so much better than Realtravel. Oh and you both have to tell us when your Bollywood movie comes out, we are def renting it. We hope (and know) you guys are having a fabulous time.

stevin said...

Thanks for all the b wishes and Bevin is doing much better. My age?...I told Bevin that I'm older than a flower, but to a mountain I have just begun. Name that movie(Oscar nominated). Hint Joel Grey. Also from this movie"Guard, protect and cherish your land for there is no afterlife for a place that started out as heaven Charles M. Russell Montana 1926." Wilford Brimley.